Carl HookerPodcast Host
Fun and innovative interviews with educational leaders from around the globe!
Carl is the host of two different podcasts – Learning Unleashed podcast and the UnDisrupted podcast. Both of these feature interviews with educational leaders from all over the world. Discussing issues from technology mishaps to lessons learned from the pandemic in K-12 schools.
The UnDisruptED Podcast
This Future Ready Schools podcast for tech leaders by tech leaders. In this podcast co-hosted by the amazing Dr. Adam Phyall – the guys tackle all sorts of issues when it comes to technology in schools, with a side of humor. In the current state of K-12 schools, tech leaders are asked to do a lot, so why not ask them to do one more thing and give this podcast a listen? It might be the laugh they need to get them through the next day.
Currently on Season 4.
The Learning UnLeashed Podcast
In this ISTE podcast, Carl interviews authors of all types of genres when it comes to education. Diving deep to get to know what makes these authors’ tick and discussing innovative ideas when it comes to educational technology in schools. This podcast is produced by the amazing crew at BAM Radio Network and provides proven strategies for teaching with technology along with personal insights from the ISTE authors.
Just finished Season 3.
Featured Publications On Learning Events
Articles & Videos
- It’s Time to Make Learning Fun Again…Even for Adults Edutopia
- 10 Demands for Summer Professional Learning Tech & Learning
- iPadpalooza Highlight Video – YouTube
- ISTE Ed Tech Poetry Slam Video – YouTube
Mobile Learning Mindset Book Series
- For Coaches – Tons of professional learning strategies that I employ in many of my sessions.
- For Teachers – Tools for teachers to use regardless of device or access to technology
- For District Leaders – Ideas for coordinating district vision and goals with professional learning.